Get a New Galaxy S9 to Play Fortnite!



just bought myself a new samsung galaxy s9 and i installed fortnite on it. i tried playing but when i jump from the bus it just kicks me back to the lobby and tells me this

You were removed from the match due to internet lag, your IP or machine, VPN usage, for cheating, or being on an untrusted platform. We recommend not utilizing VPN or proxy services while playing fortnite.
I dont have a VPN
I dont know what "your machine" should mean since my galaxy is brand new.
Ïm guessing you mean public IP here, i played on my pc with no problem
I dont cheat because im not banned on pc and i use same accounts for phone and pc
I tried playing next to the router and it still didn't work.
What does untrusted platform mean? Is android untrusted or something? I have an android 8.0.0

Click here for Free

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get a £500 Tesco Gift Card!

Earn Rewards for Taking Surveys!

Get $1000 To Spend at Primark!